Subject: RE: FLASH: Problem
From: Tim Hawkins
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:12:15 GMT

[Tim Hawkins]

I have been working on tell target stuff getting up to speed etc.
I have created basic intro and front page with secondary navigation fully
animated.

When i put it together within the same movie (2 scenes linked) it would not
work the main scene did'nt want to work properly.

When i split the 2 scenes into seperate .swf files with a load movie
command, it works.

If you imagine i built the main page first and then put the intro in front
of it before adding to html.

Everything was fine up untill that point, when i joined them together the
second movies commands went bananas. I have a suspition it is something to
do with tell target. (blank instance box to work in same movie)

If anyone has found this a problem or has any advice...........thanks in
advance

Tim

http://hogfather.office.easynet.net/tim/tim.html