Subject: Re: FLASH: My sound Files keep getting corrputed in Flash.
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 19:08:34 GMT

>Well for the last week I've noticed that everytime I import a sound file
>into flash it puts a "bouncing click" into the sound. Has anyone else
>noticed this? It only seams to be on repetative sounds (Like Dial
>tones) but not voices and music. Any idea what's going wrong?

Adam, if you send me the audio clip itself to my personal email, I can look
at the sound file itself. I have some extensive audio tools that may be
able to fix that for you.

If it does this with every sound however, I would venture to say your sound
card/drivers/or processing power is a bit messed up with regards to the
audio compression of flash. It may be that that your card does not support
certain compression formats flash is using very well? I know I have a
thousand dollar sound card for pro audio work and it is limited in its
standard pc useage as far as that stuff goes. kinda ironic. kinda sucks!

~daniel