Subject: FLASH: The "Cottonwoolish Text Problem"
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:40:37 GMT

I hope you understand what I mean by that - text produced with Flash
gets a bit "blurry", particularly in small grades.
To my experience wether you use antialiasing or not.
I was wondering if anyone has any tip, trick or solution for that?
Would be glad being able to use this marvellous program for pages
containing larger texts.
Maybe you shouldn�t?

Sincerely

Lena B