Subject: FLASH: Speed
From: Matt Powell
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 19:55:34 GMT

I am having problems getting a movie to maintain its frame rate throughout
playback. I know I have to deal with some slowing for huge graphics, but
are there some tricks I don't know to speed up performance?
My movie contains an object which comes directly at the viewer and "hits"
the monitor. The problem is it goes really slow as it gets close..... Help!

Matt