Subject: FLASH: tell target problem...
From: Chris H
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 20:38:58 GMT

Hey there, I'm struggling with tell target, and need advice, ASAP...
Here's the thing: I've got a movie clip within my .swf, and a button in the
movie clip. When I click the button I want the .swf ( level0???) to go to a
frame in scene2...
I've tried using tell target, but what's the .swf:s name? I'v e tried
entering
../
_level0
../level0

and whatnot... I've gotten the swf to start somehow, but it wont go to the
scene or frame label I've tried specifying... It'll only play from a
framenumber in the scene the movieclip's in...

This is hard to explain, look at the page if you will (please don't comment
the design, I've made it for learning purposes only :o). The triangles are
meant to be clickable, and that's my problem...
http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-53244/trident
I'd greatly appreciate any help...

Chris H