Subject: Re: FLASH: Masking
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:12:37 GMT

I'm not sure where they would be -- no doubt there are some.

I've put together (and a rather loose fashion) a set of examples of techniques
along with links to download source FLA files at
<http://www.canfieldstudios.com/flash3>http://www.canfieldstudios.com/flash3.
Several of them use masks: "Blinds," "Outline Animation," "Gradient Masks,"
and
"Waves."