Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash loading problems (begging on my knees now)
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:06:04 GMT

Chris' point, and well-taken, I might add, is that in the absence of a time
machine, it is not possible to make a reasoned decision to not "go there"
without already knowing the nature of the content. That's all he's asking for
is some sort of cautionary note -- not exclusively, but particularly
Americans,
in general, are a prudish lot (at least, if anybody's watching), and some
companies have pretty strict regulations regarding permissible content for
internet use on company machines and/or time, violation of which is
potentially
cause for termination. Some of them even have monitoring systems in place.

In those cases, the excuse of "It was an accident" is hard to make sound
credible.