Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash loading problems (begging on my knees now)
From: Al Rosetti
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 21:19:36 GMT

Ben thanks for your response. Although I'm not solid on the technical side
of things it doesn't sound too hard. I think that's what I'll probably end
up doing unless someone has a better idea. HOWEVER.... holy MOLY thats
stinky! I can't believe FLASH won't skip around on what needs loading.
That seems like it would be priority numero UNO on the fix list. You have
your marching orders Macromedia, step to it! Loading in a straight line no
matter what (and then screwing up if a link is clicked past the present

pointing out the evil for all to smell,

Al Rosetti
http://www.websitepartners.com