Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash loading problems (begging on my knees now)
From: msk
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:59:33 GMT

* inappropriate material in it! I opened the
* twisted and all I can say is thank god no one was by my machine. I would
* have been fired!

Finally I also _had_ to look at the file and all I saw...
hey c'mon, next year it will be the 3rd century! Where do
you live? Cannot believe it. (But I'm always learning).

BTW nice photos of nice people!

I remember there recently was a site posted here whith some
guys brutally killing another man, and almost nobody
complained...

Thank god!!

Mike S. Krischker
Web Architect, Switzerland