Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Presentation
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 21:57:03 GMT

>1. Is there a simple/fast way to Change the color/font/size of many
>different text blocks throughout out a flash movie?

Not in a global sense that I am aware of. I think you are stuck in a frame to frame, select text, and change color mode.

>2. Is there a simple way to scale a movie which was built at an
>incorrect resolution (there are bit maps, so scaling in the browser is
>not an option).

I don't understand the question.

>3. Where is a good solid bit of script for opening a newbrowser window?
>Each time I have attempted to do this, I could not get it to work, and I
>had two solid JS programmers trying to help me.

At the risk of sounding a little haughty (although I am really not trying to), are you trying to open a new browser window when you click on a link? If so, make the target window=new. If I am incorrect please state your question more clearly.

>4. When importing vector artwork from illustrator, why is it that when
>you click on one piece, the other parts become sort of grayed out, and
>unselectable. This makes it extremely hard to change the color of a
>bunch of vectors at once. (please don't just say I should rebuild it in
>Illustrator).

Have you tried putting the artwork in it's own layer and selecting all?

>I realize these questions might be better posed to the Flash 4 wish
>list, but any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>

>Cameron Hickey

Rusty Worden
Web Content Engineer
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.