Subject: FLASH: Stopping from replaying
From: J. Nelson
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:33:44 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm brand new to Flash (2 weeks) and to this list. 600+ messages
in my first week makes for some pretty interesting reading. (-;

I've came across the first problem I can't get through. Not only
can't I figure it out, I can't do it *with* an explanation! Herein lies
my quandry. I have a simple movie on my index page (not yet on the
net). No pre-loading. When I leave that page via link and come back
to it using the back button on my browser, I don't want to play through
the whole movie again. Someone else just posted the same problem
and here's what I understood...

- In the last frame of the movie (under properties, then label) check
the "Label" box, then type "End" for a label.

- Somewhere after the first frame of the movie, (where you'd want to
replay) label a key frame "Replay".

- In the first frame of the movie (under properties, then actions)
select "If frame is loaded", check the "Label" box, then choose "End"
from the drop down menu.

- For "go to and play", check the "Label" box, then select "Replay"
from the drop down menu. Also check "Go to and play" in the control
box.

When I export, "Loop" isn't checked.

At the risk of sounding like the "newbie" that I am, what am I missing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Jerry

Nancy Wilson's "Live From McCabes" due in stores Feb 2nd
------------- The Lovemongers & more! ----------------
- Jerry Nelson - ffixeratcharlotte [dot] infi [dot] net -
http://charlotte.infi.net/~ffixer/
-------- Proud member of the Heart Webring� ---------