Subject: FLASH: Designers- LOOK HERE
From: Asa Holmqvist
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:04:07 GMT

I-D Media is one of Europe's new media companies. The company specializes in
the development of innovate e-branding, e-business and e-commerce strategies
for leading companies. We are currently looking for professional and
dedicated people.

ART DIRECTOR
You have:
-Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in interactive design
- Graphic design background
- Strong conceptual skills

You are confident about developing creative strategies for new media
platforms. This includes producing visual concepts and design specifications
for large brand names.

SENIOR DESIGNERS/DESIGNERS
You have:
- 1-3 years commercial experience in interactive design.
-Graphic design background
-You are highly motivated designer with conceptual ability, creativity and a
eye for detail.

SENIOR/INTERACTIVE DEVELOPERS
You have:
-2-3 years multimedia experience (senior Interactive Developer) or
-1-2 years multi media experience ( Interactive Developer)
-Proven track record realising the most difficult designs and concepts on
the Internet.

You are keen to develop Web-based projects using your understanding of
interactive technologies such as html, dhtml, Flash and Flash scripting,
Director and Lingo, Generator, Java and Java script.

JUNIOR INTERACTIVE DEVELOPER
Suitable for recent under/Post graduate looking for a chance to get involved
with a full service new Media agency.
You are keen and enthusiastic to develop your understanding of interactive
technologies such as html,dhtml, Flash and Flash scripting, Director and
Lingo, Generator, Java and Java script on a variety of web-based projects.

Please contact

Asa Holmqvist
HR Manager

I-D Media Ltd, Zetland House, Unit E/2 Floor, 5-25 Scrutton Street,London
EC2A 4HJ, MAIN Tel No: 020 7729 8913, MAIN Fax No: 020 7729 8939,
E-mail:asa [dot] holmqvistati-media [dot] com