Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Sitecheck
From: julie
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:23:45 GMT

The site looks good, I really like the navigation (with the arrows to the
subnav, it's very clear where you are going and that makes it easy to
navigate and see all your options at once).

Two things I think could be better: It looks like you've imported the logo
as a bitmap and the compression is really bad. Why not remake it in flash so
that it is vector. It would look much cleaner that way. It looks like it
would be really easy to draw in flash (just a couple triangles and some
words).

Also, the pop-up windows were bothersome. I followed the new media link and
it opened a new window and closed the one I was looking at. I couldn't go
back because the window was gone and a new window (after the intro flash)
that looked just like it, but with different navigation loaded in it's
place.

just my two cents,
julie