Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: Flash Java interaction
From: flasher
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:57:22 -0000

Hi Gregg,

No page. I am looking to distribute a stand alone
projector which needs to read and write text files.
I have researched Director and don't feel it is a
viable alternative.

On the Applet issue, since it will be a stand
alone program, as opposed to one delivered over
the internet and run in a browser environment,
file i/o is fine.

Thanks,
John Andrew Morrison