Subject: RE: [flasher] RE: Background music & alot of movies
From: Justin Ludington
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:59:21 -0000

...hmmm, not really sure why that would happen. I saw your other reply, and
it might have something to do with loading the movies into _level0. This
effectively wipes out the base movie (the one that loads the music) and
replaces it with the new loaded .swf.
This might have something to do with it (just my guess). Try loading the new
.swfs into _level1 and the music on _level2.

-justin