Subject: Preloader on mac
From: Doug Ross
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:23:54 -0000

Hello,

We are just finishing a new site in Flash 5 PC. Everything is fine but we
are having trouble with the preloader on the Mac. I am using the following
code to determine if the movie has loaded.

if (_root.getBytesLoaded() == _root.getBytesTotal()) {
gotoAndPlay ("Scene 1", 1);
} else {
gotoAndPlay (2);
}

There are only two scenes in this movie

Preloader
Scene 1

Everything works fine on the PC....any Mac people out there who can help
out?
(please don't write back telling me to get a Mac---I've heard it all
before!)

Doug Ross
Partner
www.visuallizard.com