Subject: <<Site intro check>>
From: Justin Ludington
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:52:18 -0000

Technically this is not an intro. More of a stand-alone commercial I
produced for my coporate gig. I'm personally a little tired of long,
gratuitous animations, but I value the opinions and feedback of the list, so
I submit it for your review...

https://www.ggpnetworks.com/ggp/tour/index.html

It's sort of long (about 80 sec) but set to stream so it should download
quickly. There is a lot of stuff going on so it might be a little choppy on
slower CPU's. Any feedback is welcome.

-justin