Subject: Re: [flasher] load movie on top
From: Muzak
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:46:31 -0000

You have to load it in a higher level. The main movie is _level0 - when you load another movie in that level, it replaces the main
movie.
You can set that in the loadmovie parameters in the actionscript window.
This will load a movie into _level1:

loadMovieNum ("your-movie.swf", 1);

You can also load an external movie in a target Movieclip. Instead of the level, you then use the movieclips instance name (in this
case: target_mc) as the target.

loadMovie ("your-movie.swf", "target_mc");

hth,
Muzak