Subject: load movie and smart clip !
From: Raphael KONG
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:15:03 -0000

Lo all !

Is there a way to use loadmovie and set parameter for the movie I load
directely ?

For exemple (I think it would be clearer, I hope :) )

I have a smart clip with X parameter. I export this movie in a swf. From my
main movie, I call the loadMovie function and I want to set the parameters
of this smart clip ! Is there a way to do that in on time or shall I use
_level1.myNewInstance.blabla = hello etc ....after the movie has been loaded ?

Thx !

Raphael.