Subject: Re: [flasher] Library Woes.
From: Muzak
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:34:40 -0000

What I usually do is name all my objects with the same starting letters, referring to their symbol behavior
mc_blah, mc_whatever, ...
btn_1, btn_2, btn_3, ...
img_something, img_iDonno,...

If you then name your folders according to that, and sort everything by name, you should be able to group them together, making it
easier to move them into the folder you want (i hope this makes sense).

Muzak