Subject: RE: [flasher] Interface site check please
From: Paul Willoughby
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:16:11 -0000

Really nice interface...I can't believe Easynet would go with something this
unusual ;)
BTW you could have made that shape really quick in Swift 3D. You can make an
.eps of the flat folder shape in Freehand/Illustrator then import it into
Swift 3D to extrude it. Great for adding lighting effects and mucking about
with moving camera angles.

paul