Subject: Button animation on Mouse Down - Problem!
From: Mike Kelly
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:30:23 -0000

Hi there,
I'm using a movieclip animation for my button's Mouse Down state. Is there
a way to make the animation play to the end, no matter how long the mouse is
held down for? So Mouse Down should simply trigger the whole animation. At
the moment the animation stops when the mouse button is released. It also
loops when the button is held down, and I only want it to play once.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Mike