Subject: Re: OT--Need Javascript help
From: Christian.Gayton
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:00:21 +0100

Thanks,
Really...
As this is a Flash list, maybe i just used OT in the subject to inform all
of you...that i was off topic :-)
Correct me if the policy of this list isn't to share experiences, but, if
i'm not wrong, when you say that Flash will do just what i want (after have
read me, asking for the good direction...), only two solutions can be
provided :
- the solution,
- the direction...
and maybe a third : " i'm interested, share with me when you'll have a
solution"

In any case, thanks for your help.
Christian

Nigel Randsley-Pena a �crit: