Subject: Generator - JDBC
From: Andrew Ayres
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:04:28 +0100

Hi all,

MM say that Generator will be able to pull in data directly from any JDBC
data source, which I presume means data held in a database, not just a text
file. However, as I work with ODBC sources on NT servers, can I still get
generator to work with an ODBC source?

Andrew

http://www.macromedia.com/software/generator/productinfo/description/

You will be able to use the Flash Generator database connectivity features
to pull data directly from any JDBC compatible database (not available in
the public beta), or use server-side scripts (i.e. Perl) that convert data
from any number of external formats into a text format suitable for Flash
Generator.