Subject: Cross-Platform Cross Browser?
From: Brett Roberts
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 12:11:09 +0100

I'm new to the list and hope to shed some light on Flash 3...

I work for a web design firm and we have just bought flash because we think
it is the way web sites will be built for years to come. Some of the
questions i have are.....

I still can't grasp the size thing...i've seen examples where the sound
file alone in wave format could be the size of the whole movies size...I've
seen games that are just 300 or 400 k in size... I just can't believe that
and would appreciate some tips on achieving this...

also,,being a design firm in a small city...people always worry about ...
why does it look this way in one browser one resolution and different in
another.... my question is ...is it a real pain just to stick this movie
out there and assume that noone will have trouble getting their browser to
play it without a hassle?

thanks to any replies this flash stuff is GREAT!!!