Subject: problems with bookmark url's in flash3
From: Dan Deyoung
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:15:01 +0100

I have never had a problem using bookmark hyperlinks (#something) on a
get url action in flash2, but I can not seem to get the same effect to
work in flash3...looks like it just reloads the page but stays on the
top doesn't scroll down to the bookmark???
Please help if you have any ideas??
The effect is a flash navigation on the top of the page with bookmarks
on the bottom of the page.