Subject: Re: Animated Buttons
From: Christian.Gayton
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:43:40 +0100

'cause it's not like that you've to do ;-)
Take the time to look at samples and lessons.
If you use Flash3, make your animation a clip.
Edit your button, create a second layer, under the overstate frame, create a keyframe,
insert your movieclip.
Exit edit symbol and use Control/test movie to see the results.
Clips can't be seen in another way that test movie and/or test scene.
Also, buttons' actions must be inserted on the movie, not in the editing symbol timeline.

HTH
Christian

Roland Guyt a �crit: