Subject: Re: Macromedia Flash team wants your input
From: Jim Curry
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 01:50:55 +0100

I wonder what MM is up to. This seems an awful lot like the survey/prize
giveaway when Dreamweaver was getting ready to launch...
Hey Erik: Thanks for asking for the feedback...are we instore for a new Flash
this soon..or a new bundled program suite?
Thanks!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html