Subject: Re: Generator Beta Mac
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:02:59 +0100

>installing generator beta mac failed,
>cause 'MRJLib Version 2.0' is being missed.
>
>can anybody give me a hint what is wrong ?
>
>___
>ga

Gabriel,

That's the Java engine for Mac, which is required for FlashGen. It comes
on the 8.1 OS CD, or download from:

http://www.apple.com/macos/java/text/download.html

Install it, then reinstall FG.

Happy Generating!

BTW, there's a Flash Gen list too!

/w

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net, Dallas, TX. USA
waynetatTopher [dot] Net (mailto:waynetatTopher [dot] Net)
wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net (mailto:wayneatWebStaffing [dot] Net)