Subject: Browser MIME on IE4 Mac
From: Luke Miller
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:38:22 +0100

Hi,

When installing the flash plug-in on IE4 PPC, does the installer set your
MIME type on the browser. Every flashed site I've gone to says I don't have
the Shockwave Flash plug-in but when I go ahead and enter the flashed site
it works fine. These same sites recognize that I have the plug-in for NS 3
and 4. Thanks for your help

Luke