Subject: FLASH: Movie is different on page than in flash
From: Sienna
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:07:24 +0100

I'm having a hard time figuring out the proper size for my movie. In flash
the exact dimentions are W: 570 by H: 60

When I try to set my swf to show 100% window, I see the entire white window
of a normal flash movie. I don't understand how this can be when I edited
the movie size to be 570x60.

I've tried using show all, exact fit and borderless. Exact fit made the
right dimentions for width but enormous buttons for height.

If I set the movie to be exactly the dimentions of the movie it looks great
but when the browser is reduced in size, the buttons don't shrink and it
chops off the end ones.

Any suggestions on how to get a movie to export in the exact dimentions I
set it for?

Thank you. Oh yeah, thanks for your help on the news,sports info too.
I've bit off a massive site which has now become .. lets say...
STRESSFUL!!!! hahahah.

Sienna