Subject: FLASH: Confused on Tell target
From: Chris Gurney
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 08:08:27 +0100

Hi

I have started my first site and have got stuck loading up small movieclips
into the same area using different buttons using the Tell target option.

If you go to

http://www.southaustralia.com/flash/integrinet/

then click on skip intro and then click on clients and then click on one of
the clients.
It loads up a small screen shot of their page.

When you click on the other client I am still stuck with the first
screenshot.

The screenshots are a movieclip with a button on them.

Maybe tell target action is not the right thing here?

Thanks

Chris Gurney