Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT>double posts, anyone?
From: Frederico
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 01:13:11 +0100

On 7/4/1999 5:39 PM, Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media via
mailatdartfrogmedia [dot] com, among other things, said:

>Is anyone getting sporadic double posts of list messages? I had them a few
>weeks ago and again today.

I get them frequently, and have given up on blaming the user, as both
experience with this list and even a private note today says that one of
mine was doubled, however, it was not doubled back to me, so it must
indeed be sporadic from the server, not the sender. I promise I've not
sent anything twice in a long time.