Subject: FLASH: MC problem
From: anthony faust
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 10:54:27 +0100

hey flashers,

I have a problem with a movie clip. My movie has one scene with an animation
about 50 frames long. At the 50th frame (and, hence, the end of the movie) I
have an MC. When the movie gets to the 50th frame, I want it to play that
MC.

When I put Tell Target in the 50th frame, it doesnt work. you see, I don't
want a button to trigger this movie clip, I just want it to play when the
movie ENTERS the 50th frame (where the movie clip resides)

of course, there's no "on EnterFrame" action, so that's not a possibility.

I also took the loop option off the movie so it automatically stops at the
50th frame (the last frame of the movie), but it's ignoring the Tell Target
for some reason.

John, Marc, need your help..:)

Anthony