Subject: Re: FLASH: "Protect from import"
From: Lena Bj�rklund
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:26:40 +0100

Hello Dartfrogmedia.
�hum. You�re right. It�s still protected, i e you can�t import it into Flash
and thus make changes. But it was a little confusing, because on a Mac some
protected files appear as "document icons" and these you can�t even play. The
ones that show up like "ordinary .swf icons", you can play, but don�t edit.

Thank you for alerting me on this.

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b