Subject: RE: FLASH: Load Movie Problem
From: waldo
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:09:24 +0100

Hallo Flashers,

I'm also trying to deal with Load Movie on this lists comment. But i'm
figuring some problems on this.
I've got two movies with a black background and over that background
there is a kind of red background that covers only one part of the movie
fore a while.

Movie 1 ends with this view, while movie 2 has to start with this view.

I hoped that nobody could see that a new movie is going to be loaded
(level 0), but in NS you can see the red "background" disappear for a
second (so only the black "real" background stays). This is while
testing locally.

Is this due to using multiple movies? I guesss it has got to do
something with the loading time needed.
How do i solve this problem? Is it by making sure that the last frame of
the first movie is only going to be replaced if frame 5 of movie 2 is
loaded? And how would i do that?

I can't put 2 movies over each other..... that results in messy colors!
(Will it do goed to place the movie on the net so some people can give
me hints? Or is that not usual in this group?)

Let me know how you would solve this problem!

Waldo Smeets
CARE Internet Services