Subject: Re: FLASH: Hi. Locking EXE standalone player aspect
From: Alan Alston
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:08:53 +0100

> > Thanks Zac, but, I am aware of the fscommands to do this, but if I disable
> > menu's from the swf then how can I turn it into an exe. Isn't the only
> place
> > you can make an exe, off the swf menu?
> >
> > Also still needing to find out if aspect ratio of exe player can be
> locked.
> > So that people cannot grab the corner and streeetch it.

This is quite simple I believe.
Use these FS commands:
Allowscale - False
FullScreen - True
Showmenu - False

This will give you your non-scalable, fullscreen, no-menu swf-file.
Seeing that you cannot now right-click to get a menu, press
CONTROL - F to toggle back to window-mode, and then make a
standalone projector.
I think it APPLE - F on a mac.

works for me.

later
Alan

ps the menubar of the shockwave flash player lists all these
shortcut keys as well.

alanatarmadillo [dot] co [dot] za
Tel: +27-21-467 1402
Fax: +27-21-461 6331