Subject: FLASH: RE: FLASH Digital Phone FLash Four Demo
From: Daniel Votino
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:44:49 +0100

Anyone know where to find that digital phone flash four demo
thing . . ive looked everywhere . . its got cool alpha, coloring,
scaling and tricks like that on it??

thanx in advance, daniel

Best Regards, Daniel Votino
Project Manager, The Flash Brothers Design Group
510 E. Francis Ave. Suite# DESCRY, Spokane, WA 99207
509.755.9904 / 509.484.8466 / FAX: 509.484.8461
www.flashbrothers.com