Subject: Re: FLASH: 32bit Projectors
From: FlashJester Team
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:49:35 +0100

HI Phil,

Try creating the same screensaver using FlashJester Creator !!!
You will find it will work perfectly with F4 file. Yes we have fully tested
it F4, hence the delay in releasing Creator.

So why not give it a go.

Regards
FlashJester Support Team
supportatflashjester [dot] com

"Some people dream of success. While others wake up and work hard at it."