Subject: FLASH: Problem with Illustrator
From: John Jorsett
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:28:56 +0100

I created a drawing in Illustrator 8 and saved it as a version 6 .ai file
since that appears to be the latest version that Flash can import. Illustrator
can read it back fine, but Flash can't read it. I also tried the .eps format
with the same result. I've successfully imported Illustrator files in the
past. Anyone know what aspects of an Illustrator drawing might contribute to
its not being importable? About the only feature that might be considered
'advanced' is that my drawing has text arranged along a curved path.