Subject: FLASH: need urgent help with flash animation
From: Vera M. Britto
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:30:34 +0100

Subject: need urgent help with flash animation

Hi,

I'm having a problem with a Flash animation I've just
finished, text and lines are appearing all choppy on
some computers - looks fine on others. Flash 3 was used.
I've tried turning off and on both the Antialias and
the Antialias Text options, nothing affected the
result.
Anyone had this experience before?
http://www.strayer.edu/online/frtr.htm

Thanks,