Subject: Re: FLASH: Search now available at Flash Tech Resource
From: John Croteau
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:52:55 +0100

Hi P. Scot,

> Thanks for making that addition John. It'll make things even easier. I'd
> like to offer a suggestion to include the "Search tips" link like the atomz
> site has. Different search engines have different ways of doing things, and
> it helps to be able to find out the rules for the particular one with which
> one is dealing.
I will be making a Help page for the search.

Also, AtomZ has a report on what words have been searched for and I am
getting a better idea of what people are looking for and will use that
information to guide our sites. I will use this information to help
decide which tutorials we make next, whether the search is finding the
pages you need and to determine what to specific links to look for and
evaluate on 3rd party sites (not FC and not MM).

One interesting thing is people are looking for my telephone numbers,
which are available by email request only right now. Clients always have
them, but I'm not going to publicly post them on the Web site, since I
don't have a full time secretary.