Subject: Re: FLASH: text field rotation
From: Lyquidart
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:23:11 +0100

In a message dated 7/10/99 9:03:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mailatdartfrogmedia [dot] com writes:

<< Hi Liquidart or whatever your name is,
^------ thats correct
The use of all caps is considered shoutinghow gay, who made that rule up and
rude.LITTLE THING I CALL LIFE Also, the purpose of
this list is for Flash developers to help each other with Flash issuesNOT
MUCH HELP THERE, besides, whats all the talk about squirels and balthaser,
and ot crap,.

An occasional off-topic remark or joke is fine. But if your interest in
this list is legitimate,started out to be, but everyone is so uptight please
change your approach. If your main purpose
on this list is to shout and cut upnot my main purpose, more like my sub
mission, I will ask the list manager, Sam,Had to throw that,"I KNOW WHO HE
IS" in there didnt ya,,,, ouch to
block your postsWell like i said, i will be removing myself from the list, i
dont want to have anything to do with a bunch of babies, that can handle what
the rest of us call LIFE!!!!!!.

I did notice you had a question about sound quality and if no one else
answers it I was going to research the correct answer for you.why thank you
very much,,,, still going to look for me? didnt think so,

-Marc

At 11:24 AM 7/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>DOES EVERYONE WAKE UP AND RESPOND AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY?? 830 pst?

> or try my good old bug spray for 19.99 heheh
^----SIMPLY DAMN JOKE, what the fuck? dont any of you have a
sense of humor??
>SORRY,, GOTTA DO IT,,
^---and will do it whenever i want
>yOUR MISSING THE POINT, HEHE OR THE aNSWER, EHHE LOL SORRY,,,
>THINK ABOUT IT,, APPROACH IT FROM ANOTHER ANGLE,YOU SEE A LOCKED DOOR TO A
>HOUSE, I SEE A WALL WITH A HOLE,BEING BLOCKED,, FIND A WAY,,, YOU CAN,!
now this WHOLE DAMN PARAGRAPH,,,, was not just simple bs,, read it again
ahole, doesnt it seem like i was givin him some like, YOU CAN DO IT type
support???? jesus christ man,, who the fuck are you??? gonna cry cause i used
the word fuck? whats wrong, never hear it before?? if you do anything that
just shows you dont know how to just ignore it,, which means that simple
childhood antics got to your puny little winy ass mind

Marc Hoffman
^---- i knew a david hoffman from orange county,(stanton), know
him???
marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com).
My Flash Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>
(featured in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn)