Subject: FLASH: newbie review needed
From: Chris Gurney
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 05:50:45 +0100

Hi
I have been following this list and also net tutorials and have started  my site at

Looks here aren't my key concern, only utilising the basic concepts like load movie and telltarget.

Made in flash 3

The intro page works okay here and the only other link  that has any content is clients.

I know clients.swf is largish (245K) but it contains screenshots of all my clients and viewers will be advised of this.

I have made the screenshots the smallest file size possible whilst still keeping some image integrity.

Any constructive criticism welcomed

Regards

Chris Gurney