Subject: Re: FLASH: what happened to our list...
From: Lyquidart
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:46:05 +0100

In a message dated 7/10/99 9:02:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
webdudeatphatz [dot] com writes:

<< geez...did AOL totally shut out the pseudo, wanna-be hackers (aka. kiddy
porn pirates).....and, send 'em to our list?

...barely any quality flash talk left. With F4 out-and-about, i have been
hoping for some creative insight...only to get silly kids tossin' out
cut-downs and weak attempts at cleverness.

man...things were a lot better when we had john croteau, colin, marc,
dorian, mike, curry, and other hardcores willing to talk about flash issues.

oh well....probably just added fuel to fire.

hey kids... If you want so much attention...go kiss your mommy.

there has got to be a better solution ...or, method of discussion.....

...thanks for listening to my frustration.

christian
phatz.com
well to that i say, Hell, i can figure anything out in anything presented
before me, and am willing to help/discuss such things but i cant stand when
people have to act like such uptight assholes,, i mean, why cant this be a
INFORMATIVE AND "FUN" list to participate,, i mean, all work no play just
doesnt cut it in the world, yeah it might make you rich, but not happy,,
SMILE once in a while, learn to take a joke, loosen up a bit, relax,, live,,
laugh, learn,, ok? shit people, im tring hard not to ba a pain but your so
called, "High Standards" or whatever are immoral and unethical.