Subject: FLASH: Mixing Flash 3 with Flash 4
From: Sienna
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:01:43 +0100

I've just downloaded the Flash 4 trial version and I was wondering what
advice anyone can give me about mixing files on the same website.

I have some of my movies completed with Flash 3 but to learn the F4
version, I'd like to finish my test site with 4.

I'm not taking an F3 swf file and trying to finish it in 4; rather, i'm
going to stop making the rest of the movies in 3 and use 4. Will the
plug-ins for each type in the same website work?

Are they going clash with each other? There just seems to be more I can do
with 4. I hate to start all over with the files i've already finished.

Thanks... Sienna

P.S. I've been on vacation for the past week and came back to about 800
messages and to my surprise, nearly 100 percent of all them were such
valuable information and I'm glad I stayed with this list. Now I'm filing
them! :)