Subject: Re: FLASH: How was this done! Wow of an effect to use!
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 22:59:34 +0100

Hi Chris,
I believe that this was created using a movie clip for each letter that
is type-able with a button in each movie clip that is set to a specific
letter key press within each movie clip. Now as to the animated
response, there are a couple of ways to do that. Either have a stop
action in frame 1 of each movie clip and then animate the letter changes
with tweening, Or have the rotate and x scale and y scale properties
receive action scripts to rotate and scale them.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Dorian

> Chris Jester wrote:
>
> I would really like to know how they are able to achieve this type of
> interaction?

..... http://www.yugop.com/typospace.html

Dorian Nisinson Design dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)
FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information --
http://www.FlashCentral.com/
Flash Tell Target Tutorial -- http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm
The Flash Fortune Teller - Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration --
http://www.bway.net/~dorian