Subject: FLASH: Hiding cursor from Flash in kiosk mode
From: J
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 05:58:56 +0100

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had success in completely hiding the cursor
when running IE4 in Kiosk mode and how they accomplished this. We have been
able to hide it from every other part of the Win NT GUI using some fancy
registry footwork, however, when a Flash button is hit using the Microtouch
touchscreen the "hand" cursor icon shows up briefly or if a movie
containing a full screen transparent button displays the "hand" remains
until 'pushed'. Arrgg!

Certainly there is a way to eliminate it altogether, even replacing it with
a transparent icon would work provided we knew where the original existed.

This one really has us stumped, and believe me, any help is appreciated!

-Jim

Champer Interactive Inc.
http://www.champer.com
webmasteratchamper [dot] com