Subject: FLASH: Minimizing Movie Size
From: Brian McHarg
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:40:15 +0100

All,

Can someone help me with minimizing the size of a movie that I've created.
It is a 3D button. I have rendered the button in 3DSMax and imported it as
a series of bitmaps, traced each of the bitmaps, made a movie clip (16
frames) from the resulting traced bitmaps, and then deleted the imported
bitmaps. The problem is that the file is some 210k simply for the button on
its own.

Any suggestions on how to bring this down?

If anyone required the fla I am willing to send this.

B.