Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH: Global Variables
From: Alan Alston
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:39:34 +0100

> P.S. I hope you didn't take offence from the recommendation to KISS, I
> think it's good advice and in no way was using it as a personal
> qualifier.

Thanks Nigel - I don't take any offense at all - last thing I get
involved in are these pedantic little flame wars flying around the list
at the moment.

thanks for the tips - can you figure out what the Go to Frame >
Expression action is used for?

later
Alan

btw - I used the variable Go To to improve the smart mc feature,
now you can place your frame actions in the first scene and use a
frame variable <say frame 10> to jump back to Scene 1 ( as it
counts frame numbers from 1) and then use another frame action
to take you whereever you want to go.

hope my unprogramming-like description of these terms make
sense.

alanatarmadillo [dot] co [dot] za
Tel: +27-21-467 1402
Fax: +27-21-461 6331